Monday, August 10, 2009

Wao! Yesterday i Got 17$ from Adsense

Yesterday i awoke at 9:am and took my bath and get online with my AdSense account.I was more then happy too see that i got 17.34$ and all was from AdSense for search.Wao man this is great i never knew that AdSense for search is better then other AdSense products.Well i was also surprised to see that how did i make 17$ with AdSense for search so i log in to my analytics account to see who visit my blog and what he did.When i checked my analytics account to know who visit my blog and what he did to make my 17$.A user from Canada visit my blog and search a key word and he clicked 13 search ads there so that's make 17$ in my AdSense account.
Now i know that if some one from Canada or other foreign countries visit your site or blog.this will make earning more higher Rather then visitors from my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment