Thursday, October 15, 2009

Highest Paying Ads

Lots of people write to me about their AdSense experience and lots of them were saying that they are not getting high value for their ads and they want to know which ads pay higher so here i am going to write my experience , ads which usually gives me over 1$ per click so see it.

  • www.forex.com
  • www.icmtrading.com
  • www.gcitrading.com
  • www.godaddy.com
  • www.gftuk.com
  • www.fxdd.com
  • www.fxclub.com
  • www.maddogdomains.com
I have noticed during my AdSense experience that forex related ads as you can see above , always gives you high percentage of earnings so that's why i am also working on my forex blog www.forexexx.blogspot.com.

There is no way in the world that you can use to know which ad will pay you higher but surely these above ads always give me over 1$ per click so i am always happy when some on click on these ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment