Friday, November 6, 2009

My earnings goes double in October

When i check my AdSense account yesterday i was shocked more then happy to see that my October's earnings has gone to double which i was getting before and you guys knows why? simply because of the search box at the top.

Mostly my earnings came through the search box and AdSense for search. I almost gets 2$ for an single ad some times , AdSense for content never really helps me for me earnings but since i have put the search bar in every thing seems to be going superb , i am getting 6-10 $ per day from the search ads comparing to AdSense for content it 500% more.

My eCMP% is also very good for AdSense for search and i always keep the CTR% in check.

I advise to guys too to have a search box at the top of your blog or site if you want to make lots of money because my experience says that AdSense for search is better then AdSense for content.

No comments:

Post a Comment