Friday, July 3, 2009

What is Adsense For Search?

Adsense for search is one the most popular adsense features which provides your visitors to search whatever they wanna search in your site or blog.
With google search bar visitors can search the web from your site or blog.You just have to put the search bar in your site or blog and when visitors search the web in your site or blog then google gonna show the ads according to the key word which visitors types, and you gonna be paid by two ways : by clicking and by Queries.

Well I’m gonna show my experience with you about adsense for search. I made 30-40$ in 2 months with adsense for content but when I put my search bar in then I make 80$ in just 1 month. If visitors type most popular key words then, ads will be open gonna pay you more then the ordinary key words.
Just setup your adsense for search in few minutes and start making money by it

What is Search Bar?

How to put Search Bar in my site or blog?

How will I make money From Adsense For Search?

Here is the video by google about adsense for search.



Plz leave your comments about how did you find adsense for search?

No comments:

Post a Comment